A collaboration between Convergence, Digivangelism, and The Riverside Church.
We need digital ministry leaders today…
As we enter the third year of a worldwide pandemic we continue to realize that digital ministry is real ministry and it is essential for the future of the church in our world. As faith leaders we can naively hope to return to “the way things used to be” or we can intentionally and strategically create digital ministries that engage our congregations and the world around us with the good news of love and justice. The Digital Ministry Summit provides an in depth look at hybrid worship, online church, virtual community, and more. Through interviews with leading digital ministry faith leaders, the Digital Ministry Summit equips faith leaders and congregations with the ideas, inspiration, philosophy, and theology to start or enhance the digital ministry in your context.
Join us for this five day summit, learn with over two dozen leading digital ministry experts, and explore new possibilities for digital ministry, hybrid worship, and online church in your context.
The Digital Ministry Summit is for you if…
- You want to learn the “how to” and the “why to” of digital ministry.
- You want to hear best practices from digital ministry leaders.
- You want to create a sustainable digital ministry for your congregation.
- You want to improve your online/hybrid worship experience.
- You want to proclaim the good news of love and justice by any media necessary.
Each day will feature a series of conversations with digital ministry leaders that will be available for free anytime during that day.